CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 August 2016

loooooong overdue update

I'm not even sure if anyone follows my blog anymore, but for my own sanity I think it's time to start writing again.  So what has happened since the last time I wrote?  Wow- lots happened but nothing much changed.  Over the next couple of weeks I will give more detailed updates, but for now, here are the bullet points...

Work - I changed schools (not my choice) and it was a rough go at first.  It is, however, the best place I've taught and the job is great!

Babies-  still no babies :(. We went through a bunch more tests and treatments and ended up going to Calgary for IVF last July.  It didn't work but we still have four embryos on ice.

Health- around the same time as I stopped writing here I got referred for bariatric surgery.  My BMI was at about 55 by the end of the IVF process and I've been working to lose weight but it's tough going.  I finally got approved for surgery so that is terrifying and exciting



0 comments:

Post a Comment