CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 27 August 2012

Lovely Health System

First of all, I'm trying to write this on my phone so I apologize for the mistakes.

I'm currently sitting in the doctor's office, waiting for the appointment with the orthopedic surgeon. My appointment was for 2:00. The woman sitting next to me was suppose to go in at 1:20 and at 2;00 was told he wasn't even there yet and his first appointment was supposed to be 12:30.

What a load of shit! I'm basically going to be waiting until 4 to see him for no good reason. The waiting room is backed up and the person sitting next to me smells like cigarette smoke (people still smoke??).

I'm getting aggravated. And go figure that a couple with a baby would come in and sit across from me. Urgh.

I know I shouldn't complain since this costs me nothing (out of pocket). That being said, the health system
Is not free. I pay taxes that pay for my health care. People seem to forget that. Every time I complain about wait times etc people always feel the need to remind me that it's free. Well not really. Have you looked at your pay stub lately? Health care and highways are getting worse and worse and my taxes keep going up.

Is it too much to ask that the doctor who has an appointment at 12:30 actually be in the office? I understand that doctors get behind, I can get that, but to not even be in the ruling office an hour-and-a-half after your first appointment... That's just rude.

Not looking forward to this appointment at all!

3 comments:

Toni Rapp

It seems this problem is ALL to common among doctors. I guess our time isn't nearly as important as their time.

MN

Doctor hours must be nice. I don't wish problems on anyone, but if there weren't a major accident which required his surgery skills....

Blogger

VistaVapors is the highest quality electronic cigarettes supplier.

Post a Comment