CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Nada

Well, I took another pregnancy test this morning. Hope, beyond hope, right? Anyway, it is CD 37, and nothing. The test was an obvious negative. Guess it's pretty obvious that I"m not pregnant. Sigh. next month right?

I worry a bit about these extended periods. Last month was 36 days followed by four very light days of AF. This month I'm on CD 37. I did have a bit of cramping last night and this morning, so I assume that it's on it's way. I guess I shouldn't complain about not having to deal with AF too often - especially after the 8 months of non-stop, but it still kinda worries me. Everything I find online says that anything from 21-35 days is normal and if you are always longer then there's nothing to worry about. I guess that it's all from never having a truly normal cycle that ends up worrying me. I don't know what's normal for me.

My temps were normal for a little while and then got all up and down and all over the place again. I will be honest, I didn't do a great job of taking them at the same time everyday. I was determined that sleeping in was more important. Next cycle I'm going back to the 5:30 or 6:00 am temp taking, as vacation ends in three weeks.

Today is the day for the OB/GYN appointment. I'm really hoping that Dr. B can shed some light on the situation and my big hope is that she just gives me Clomid to try for a cycle and doesn't make me wait another cycle before starting. I fear that she's going to want to do a bunch of tests this next cycle before being willing to give me anything. I'm just tired of waiting for this to happen. It's to the point that I get mad at any woman I see who is pregnant... I know nothing about their story, but in my mind they are the enemy. It's just not right.

I'm so tired of waiting.

Anyway, wish me luck on the appointment this afternoon. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

1 comments:

Jenny

I really, really, really hope Dr. B prescribes some clomid for you. I think between that and the acupuncture, it will give you a more regulated cycle - with ovulation!

I hope the appointment goes well. Give me all the details when you get home!

Post a Comment