CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 April 2012

More Grumbling

So I've been trying the oncologist's office since yesterday at lunch. No luck. I get through, choose the option to speak to a receptionist - which is the only option for talking to a real person - and then it rings four times and tells me that "I'm sorry, that extension is unavailable at this time. Please try again later". Then it hangs up!! This morning I got a busy signal, so kept trying - when it finally rang, I got the damned message again!

I thought I'd be smart. I sent an email to them telling them that I couldn't get through but that I needed an appointment and could they please advise me of the first possible time... nothing back yet. That was nearly five hours ago. I guess I'm the only one who sits on my email constantly. :(

I just hope that I can get through and get an appointment and not have to wait for them to call me with one. sigh. You would think that an oncologist's office would be a little easier to contact given the severity of what he deals with.

I took another HPT this morning... hoping beyond hope that it would come back positive. Nope, BFN! That puts me at 17 days past possible ovulation - so I'm taking that as a true negative... no baby again. TCOYF is telling me that I ovulated on CD 28. That could make sense, but it doesn't account for the spotting, etc. If it's the case, we're completely out of the game this month, because honestly, after the spotting hit, I was sicker than a dog and we did nothing to make a baby. So, if it was CD 28, I have another week to go before AF should show up. If it was CD 28 that seems really late, but given that I didn't do the trigger shot.. maybe. I don't know anymore. I'm just sick of it all. I've got slight cramping - the kind that usually starts about a day or two before my period, but I've had it for a day or two. I just want AF to show up now so that we can get the next few months over with. sigh.

6 comments:

Jenny

Ugh. How frustrating! You'd think they'd at least give you the option to leave a message.

I'm sorry things are sucking so bad right now. :(

Belle

So when my husband and I were fighting to get me into a rheumatologists office in a timely manner we ended up actually showing up at the clinic and making the appointment. I, too, kept getting put on hold, just to have a robot come on after a few minutes and inform me no one was available. Your persistance will pay off, I promise.

And I'm so sorry for the negative HPT. In case things weren't rough enough, I'm sure that just rubs more salt in the wound. I'm thinking of you and sending you "pesky" vibes to give you the strength to press on with oncology tomorrow. xoxo

Evelyn

Definitely a problem with the oncologist if you can't get through and they don't reply to email. Is it close enough to show up and ask for an appointment?

peg

Thanks ladies! Unfortunately the office is more than an hour away so I can't just drive there. As of now I still don't have any response. Guess I'll try again tomorrow. :(

Anonymous

OK, I'm getting as mad at this oncologist as at your other doctor. It really sounds like none of these people are even thinking about what it's like being the person who gets the bad news and really really needs to talk to someone. Keep calling. Keep emailing. It's freakin ridiculous that no one is replying!!!!

Unknown


美女絲網襪視頻視頻直播聊天室美女午夜視頻聊天免費黃色圖片床友聊天室plus bt 論壇
美女絲網襪熱舞視頻9聊視頻語音聊天室午夜秀場無限制直播間上海聊天室哪個好78論壇
超高清絲襪美腿視頻久久視頻多人聊天室免費成人黃色視頻免費黃色漫畫520自拍論壇
性感美女短裙快播情色視頻成人倫理人妻熟女天上人間視頻聊天網黃色毛片圖片休閒小棧論壇
夏娃視訊聊天網日本美女AV裸體視頻裸聊免費體驗免費黃色電影免費黃色網站月光論壇
夫妻視頻交友QQ群黑色絲網襪美女視頻日本激情黃色圖片黃色AV視頻網站85街官網st論壇
免費午夜秀視頻聊天室你懂的真人美女主播裸體視頻性愛淫蕩色情3級約愛視頻背包客棧論壇
同城美女視頻聊天室真愛旅舍午夜祼聊直播間快播AV毛片日本成人AV片全球成人情色論壇
韓國美女主播聊天室美女主播聊天室午夜直播間成人很黃很色的動態圖台灣影視論壇
如何找聊天室主播視頻美女主播的不雅視頻午夜秀場免費直播間色女孩綜合網天堂私服論壇

Post a Comment