CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Ugh

Ok so if I trust my instincts that I ovulated on CD16 or 17, then I am 7 or 8 dpo. I never did get a positive opk and my temps are a mess this month - so who knows.

Anyway, today I started spotting. Very little spotting, dark brown and more watery than anything else. It's so slight that it only appears on the tp.

So either AF has decided to show up early and in a strange way, or I've got implantation spotting. God I hope it's the latter.

So frustrated and annoyed right now.

4 comments:

MN

Has your doctor ever got back with you about your tests? I can't believe that they've waited so long.

Jenny

It doesn't seem right that it would be AF. That would make for an awfully short cycle considering you took clomid this month. I would guess implantation spotting or a bit of breakthrough bleeding.

I echo what MN said: the doctor really should have gotten back to you by now. I wonder if the results came back normal and she just figured there was no urgency in calling you. I'd give her office a call and see what's up.

MN

Peg, if you want to be a member on my now-private blog, I need you to email me (mnoteacher- ymail) or check pjw for the invitation.

Katie

KMFX for you!

Post a Comment