CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Colour Me SHocked!!

I just got off the phone with the fertility clinic that I was referred to - where I can finally see an RE.  I was referred on April 12th and I got a letter saying that it would be about 6 months, but that I was on the cancellation list... well, guess what???  SOMEONE CANCELLED!!  I"m choosing to believe that they cancelled because they got pregnant, not for bad news.

I have an appointment on June 26th!!!  Less than 6 weeks away.  Hopefully the oncologist can deal with the other issues by that time and we can get moving on this.  Fingers crossed.

Well, I'm off to see my new oncologist.  I just realised that she is in the same office as the old one, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but who knows.  I'm just hoping that she does something to fix this fast.

Who knows, maybe by July we'll be onto fertility treatments!  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

4 comments:

Toni Rapp

Great news! Cant wait to hear how things go and hopefully you can start treatment quickly after getting in.

Jenny

I'm so excited! I really, really hope this means you'll be able to start trying again this summer. :)

MN

Fabulous!!! I really do hope that the new oncologist will be helpful and nice.

ADSchill

Fingers crossed!!!

Post a Comment