CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Waiting Sucks

So I told hubby yesterday that I don't know how I'm going to survive the adoption process for a child.  We put in our adoption form for a puppy on Saturday and sent in photos of our house on Sunday.  As of last night I'd heard nothing back.  From a group who wants to get rid of their puppies fast, they don't move very fast.  I know it's only been a couple of days, but I've dealt with rescue organizations before and it's been a pretty quick approval.  We decided on the little yellow lab cross that I showed you in my last post.   She's going to be 8 weeks old on the 15th, so we want to pick her up on the 16th.  We're both really excited and have been cleaning, organizing, and planning for her to show up.

Last night I sent an email to the organization asking if they got my emails - I played stupid... acting like I couldn't tell if the emails went through because they were so big.  I got a quick email back last night saying "yes, we got it".  That's it.  No comment on what the status was, no idea given as to whether we're getting the dog.  I don't know how long to wait.  It just makes me worry that we're not going to get her.

Seriously, how am I going to survive a child adoption!  eek.

3 comments:

Anonymous

I can imagine that the adoption process for a child will be stressful. One thing I will say for the puppy adoption organization is that while they may seem slow, they are probably just trying to make sure they find good homes for the puppies. I know for two of my three (not Furboy because I bought him through a petshop) I had to apply and sign a contract to get my furbabies. I hope you hear back from them soon and that on the 16th you'll be picking up the new addition to your family. :-)

Jenny

I wonder if the rescue organization was just overwhelmed with applications for the puppies and they're still trying to sort through them. Still, it would have been nice if they had at least acknowledged receiving your application.

I often think about how stressful the adoption process is and wonder if I could survive it. I know you can, though. Look at what you've been through already. If you've survived that, you can survive anything. :)

Unknown


馬上色視頻好聊視頻聊天室下載希雅聊語音視頻聊天室動漫圖片成人色情網線上視訊美女
人人摸成人視頻QQ好聊視頻聊天室視頻美女dj慢搖跳舞成人免費色情電影網站線上視訊交友
日本色情AV人妻視頻好聊視頻聊天室9158愛愛網同城交友約炮日本SM電影影片線上視訊軟體
黃色AV視頻網站果聊視頻聊天室哪個好三色深夜視頻聊天AV電影在線觀看線上視訊網
FC2成人視頻好天下聊視頻聊天室免費直播網路視訊聊天日本SM電影色網線上視訊下載
鴛鴦吧線上免費成人視頻好聊免費視頻聊天室色聊視頻聊天網美國免費線上視訊美女
俺去也成人視頻好聊視頻語音聊天室蜜糖網視頻聊天日本美女AV裸體視頻線上視訊遊戲
女同激情視頻真想聊視頻免費交友裸聊室成人免費色情在線電影激情色情圖片線上視訊轉mp3
淫狼AV視頻真想聊多人視頻聊天免費同城裸聊平台色情快播在線觀看日本SM電影網站國外視訊
成人黃色視頻最新的QQ視頻美女錄像網緣視頻聊天成人動漫BT區國外視訊 live 秀

Post a Comment