CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Am I Finally Normal?

I have come to the conclusion that the five days of spotting that I had nearly three weeks ago must have been my period.

I kept charting my BBT and my CF, and it actually mirrors a normal cycle. My BBT is all over the place. It jumps up near my coverline, and then back down very low, then back up again... but it never crossed the coverline... so that's normal.

TMI time. The CF monitoring has been exactly what the books say. It was dry after my period stopped, then moved to sticky, creamy, and finally yesterday egg white.

Also yesterday my temperature dropped well below any other temp that it had been - below 36 degrees. Normally I am at around 36.3. I did some research and discovered that many women experience a pre-ovulation dip in temperature the day prior to ovulation.

In addition, I have been wishing for the past four days that I had no breasts. Oh My God!! They hurt so much. Never have I ever had such soreness. It hurts to even bump them. I slid past someone to get out of the staff room today and brushed against them and nearly screamed in pain!

So, all of these signs are good. But the best one came today when I woke up and had a temp that was above the coverline. It wasn't much above, but it was above at 36.65.

I know it sounds crazy, but just the thought that I might actually have a normal cycle is very exciting. I can't even hazard a guess as to when the last time I had a normal cycle was. I may never have had one.

Of course, the chances of me getting pregnant this cycle are limited as I'm still on the progesterone for the hyperplasia. That doesn't mean that it won't or can't happen, but it is unlikely.

So, at this point, I'm going to sit back and try not to focus on it too much. I have a lot of personal stress going on work wise, and if I spend my time focusing on the baby making issues as well I might just lose it. So for now, I'm going to try to enjoy the fact that my cycle may be normal, and take it as a sign that maybe we're not too far off from conception after all!

1 comments:

M

Isn't it strange how we can get excited about things like mucus? lol

Anyway, your temps and CM all sound textbook for ovulation. I think your body is finally getting with the program. Yay!

Post a Comment