CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 October 2011

Knock, knock... who's there???

There was a knock on the door, guess who was there? That's right! Good ole' Aunt Flo. I normally hate that bitch, but I was happy to see her finally.

Today was CD 57, so I was wondering if she had died or something. But nope, just found out that she just arrived. FINALLY!!!

I had acupuncture last night. It was the last night with my acupuncturist who I LOVE for the next three months. She's on maternity leave until February 1. Yes, it's a special kind of strange to have your acupuncturist, who is treating you for fertility issues, getting bigger and bigger. She is so amazing though and never brought up the pregnancy unless I asked and never really made a big deal out of it. Even though she got married just a year ago and seems to have it all together, I never felt jealous of her and her pregnancy. I think it is because she's just so great that it's hard to feel that way - and she's trying to help me get pregnant which makes me feel better.

I did have a moment of self pity when I was waiting for my appointment. I was sitting in the treatment room with the door open, waiting, and the receptionist was talking with the other dr in the clinic (who happens to be the husband of my acupuncturist). They were talking about the birth plan, etc, and how excited he was. Then out of the next room comes the acupuncturist talking with another patient about the pregnancy. *sigh* A moment of self pity came over me, I was sad. But I managed to suck it up and move on. *sigh*

But we had a good session and she tried to fix this headache that I'm dealing with. The headache that can be likened to a knife being stabbed into my forehead - just in one specific spot. I had this problem when I was a teenager and had numerous CT scans and MRIs for it. Nobody could find anything. I wonder now if it has something to do with hormones...who knows.

So now that AF has shown up, I have to start the drugs on CD3, and book my follicle tracking ultrasound on Monday... that should be for CD10, but since that's a Sunday it will be on CD11 which will be fine. Hopefully it works to help me ovulate this next cycle. I would, of course, love it if the ovulation resulted in a pregnancy, but even just ovulating would be awesome at this point!

Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Anonymous

I have headaches which I connect to hormones. Generally they feel like someone is sticking an icepick into my head. Let me know if acupuncture helps. Sometimes my chiro can help. Hope is always alive. After all that is what keeps us going each cycle.

peg

the acupuncture didn't seem to help with my headache. I wonder if it is what spurred on my period though. I have been doing acupuncture for fertility since June. It relaxes me if nothing else. I had chiro done too, but for my lower back where I herniated a disc a couple of times and it's really inflamed - since starting Chiro in August I've had no back pain which is nice. I am scared of having her manipulate for a headache because that likely means manipulating my neck and I draw the line there... it scares me too much.

Unknown

日本美妞私密視頻成人私聊開放性裸體多人聊天室愛寫真美女圖片站美女視訊戀愛ing
私密視頻美女視頻同城交友東方秀視頻聊天色妹妹成人在線電影歐美色區性愛戀愛物語視訊
全球隨機視頻網怎麼用視頻演藝聊天室微秀58多人視頻聊天美女裸泳無遮擋圖片情色視訊
校內隨機視頻網寂寞女免費視頻交友視頻美女裸聊AV快播電影天堂約炮論壇愛戀視訊
脫衣舞同城交友視頻聊天網寂寞激情直播間真人秀場聊天室黃的言情小說免費閱讀rc色視訊
YY美女激情聊天室寂寞激情視頻色裸聊直播間漂亮美女午夜劇場西安模特網免費視訊錄影軟體
美女絲襪視頻網站免費交友約炮一夜情bbb秀視頻聊聊天室成人閣第四色影院免費色視訊
成人聊天網址同城陪聊視頻聊天室網站台灣視頻真人秀網站69夫妻網同城人體色網rc色視訊id
免費視頻交友聊天室真人摸奶秀愛我吧視頻聊天室歐美成人午夜劇場亞洲色圖網rc色聊群
視頻聊QQ網站真人聊天交友約會吧多人視頻聊天室女性成人玩具用法視頻rc 視訊直播 show

Post a Comment