CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 April 2011

What Will Be Will Be

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be?
Will I be famous, will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me...
Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be, will be....

I LOVED this song when I was a child. I used to wander around singing it to myself.  Of course the next few verses go on to talk about finding your perfect sweethearts and then about having children of your own.

Songs are misleading.  We're led to believe that we should all find the perfect relationship easily.  We're led to believe that we will all have the perfect children.  We're led to believe that we'll all easily pay our bills, have nice houses, and if we only just try hard enough, the world will give us what we want.

We've been incredibly mislead.

Regardless of how hard we try, sometimes our relationships don't work out.  No matter how hard we try, sometimes we won't have nice houses, paid bills, or nice things.  No matter how hard we try, sometimes we won't have children (and in some cases, won't want them).

Despite what the universe will try to put out to you, it's not so easy to get through life and get what you want.  Sometimes you have to work for it, and sometimes, just sometimes, what you want is so far away that no matter how hard you try it seems to be just out of reach.

That is what it seems my life has been like to this point.  Just when things start to get good, the universe steps in, slaps me in the fact, and says "nuh-uh" you can't have it!

I was recently inspired by a friend's blog regarding her attempts to get pregnant and thought that it might be a therapeutic way for me  to deal with some of what I've been going through lately.  To be honest, the focus of this blog is going to be about the road to pregnancy (hopefully pregnancy), but as other things weigh on me, I'm going to post about it... you may find it interesting, you may find it boring... I hope that I find it helpful, and that's the biggest reason to start this.  After all... what will be, will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment