CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 July 2011

Ahh, she's back

So, I was so confused over where AF was this month. The last two months have been very very short cycles... 17 and 24 days. This month, I was at day 30 when I went for acupuncture and hadn't had any signs of AF showing up - no PMS, nothing. The acupuncturist said that means that the acupuncture is working and that I shouldn't have PMS - it is not normal for your body to react to a natural cycle that way. So I went away wondering when I was going to see AF show up.

Yesterday AF made an appearance... it is really light, but there. It might be considered spotting - I'm never really sure of when it is that and when it's just a light period. Regardless, AF is here or on the way in the next day or so. I have no real pain or bloating, or anything that I normally do, so that's a good thing.

So, new cycle, new chance to try again.

3 comments:

Jenny

This is great that your cycles have lengthened and that you no longer have PMS symptoms. I'm so glad the acupuncture is working for you!

Do you think the information in the book she recommended to you is helping, too?

peg

I honestly have been so busy that I haven't focused much on the book. I think that the tests have helped to clarify what some of the problems were - at least helped for her to try to treat it. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks that I'll be able to read through the book and start some of the stuff in it.

Unknown

58同城交友怎麼約炮同城視頻交友網站免費聊天室網站成人色情網址大全成人AV小說網情色文
同城約炮吧同城約炮網同城約炮群59i約炮網穿齊b超短裙美女圖片成人情色論壇
約炮網約炮神器約炮網站一夜情約炮吧亞洲色圖片網俺去也咪咪成人視頻711情色網
綠色交友真人綠色真人綠色交友 同城視屏快播黃色電影成人色情影片網址愛薇兒情色貼圖
全國同城視頻交友同城交友聊天視頻免費a片直播日本黃色成人圖片免費情色小說
同城視頻真人聊天交友同城e夜情交友視頻東京熱色情網全國最大成人色情電影情色成人
免費裸聊的qq群同城約炮視頻交友手機成人電影網站咪咪愛成人圖片快播愛薇兒情色影片
免費視頻真人秀免費夫妻大秀視頻網站夫妻表演聊天室齊b超短裙美女圖歐美性愛區情色皇朝
免費多人視頻真人秀真人美女真實美女生活照片成人色情電影網址大全艾薇兒情色
視頻裸聊網同城視頻聊天交友台灣同城視頻交友熟女人妻快播成人影院春天情色網

Post a Comment