CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 July 2011

More Confusion

Well, it's raining like crazy outside. It's like someone opened a faucet in the sky and every 10 minutes or so it just pours for about two minutes. It's so bad that the downspout fell off the house! :S

So, anyway, today has been a laundry day. I have a bunch of relatives coming to visit and last summer when we moved back into our house (long story there) I piled all the clothes that I didn't know what to do with onto the spare bed in the basement. Well, obviously we don't get a lot of company here, because Mt. Laundry still exists. So, today I went down and started sorting Mt. Laundry... so that's a positive. I'm making headway on the cleaning. Not sure I will get it all done, but hopefully I can get enough finished to make the house look decent enough for guests.

So, this morning, I woke up - my back is much better... thankfully.

And my temp has spiked above the coverline. Good right? Yeah, except the OPK that I"ve done in the last three days have said clearly negative. urgh. I just don't know what the hell is going on. At least there is a spike - I should be happy about that. I still wonder if I didn't ovulate earlier, and the mess with being away from home, not in my own house messed me up. Who knows... I think that my body is just trying to make me crazy!

4 comments:

Jenny

Do you have a link to your chart?

I know that travel can sometimes mess things up. TCOYF rejected one of my temps while I was on vacation because it was so wonky.

I'm also wondering if the OPKs just aren't picking up your ovulation. I've heard that for some strange reason, they don't work for some women.

peg

for some reason my charts are not uploading - they say they have, but they won't show up when I go to the link. I'll post the link if I get it working.

peg

finally got it to work.

here is my chart for this current cycle.

http://tcoyf.com/members/pegara/pccharts/5.aspx

Unknown

韓國主播裸聊視頻fc2成人色情視頻色聊吧蜜桃色小說色色色情性交電影網be2交友
flasH成人色情視頻網魯大媽成人色情視頻成人色情視頻WWE怎麼下載毛片hi5交友
真人視頻視訊交友聊天室免費同城約炮網裸聊QQ視頻截圖午夜網址你懂的080聊天交友網
不用下載的裸聊視頻聊天室美女熱舞視頻七彩秀吧多人視頻聊天愛情電影網倫理網路交友
同城聊天室視頻聊美女成人熱舞視頻成人熱舞視頻毛片3P下載天天色綜合影院交友戀愛小站
午夜聊天室裸體視頻聊天網裸體視頻聊天哪個好香港電影三級毛片ecf香港交友網
9158美女視頻聊天裸聊視頻種子成人情色裸聊網站亞洲最大成人色情網站tt 同志交友網站
裸舞選秀女人赤身裸體視頻赤身裸體視頻午夜秀場在線直播做愛姿勢中國性健康網交友網站
美女裸體視頻網址真人秀聊天視頻網站七彩秀吧聊天室在線看片毛網站毛片神器拓網交友
中國裸體視頻網址裸體美女視頻高清播放9158多人視頻色情三級小說網免費交友聊天網

Post a Comment