CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 July 2011

It's looking good!

Well, yesterday I had a another low temp - two days ago it was 35.82, yesterday it was 36.05. This made me excited. I have seen normal charts where there are two days of temp drop prior to the rise... so I was very excited and hopeful. My CF was extra stretchy so that was good too. So, I was hoping beyond hope that today would bring a temp shift... and... drumroll please.....


Today's temperature is..... 36.53!!!! That's right -temperature shift! my CF has all but dried up. It's barely sticky, so that's good. I entered my information into the Taking Charge of Your Fertility software, and I saw something that I haven't seen since I started charting - it told me that all signs pointed to me either ovulating late yesterday or imminently. Of course it wants another day or two of high temps and dry up before it will confirm, but hey, I"m thrilled.

It looks as if I have ovulated!

Honestly, it may seem like a little thing, but I'm sure that I don't have to tell any of you how happy I am about that.

The funny part of all of this is that when I was charting last year - before the hyperplasia put me on my ass, my ovulation seemed to be coming late - around day 22 or 23. That was a problem because it meant a very short luteal phase. If I have indeed ovulated, it means that I've done so on CD 11. Which should provide a plenty long luteal phase!

The other part that I laugh at is that when my oncologist gave me the all clear, he gave us specific instructions. His words were something like this... "You both need to take the day off of work on CD 14 and have sex in the morning, afternoon, and evening. That will get you pregnant". I laughed a little and agreed with him to shut him up. Knowing everything that I know, I realised that it was highly unlikely that I would automatically ovulate on CD 14, and to have sex three times that day wouldn't guarantee anything. Plus, there was a concern a while back that while my husband's numbers in the swimmer department were average, they were JUST in average range, so we were told by both my GP and OBGYN to go every other day to all a better build up for him. I just think that with all of the information that is out there today, there are still doctors who hold fast to the CD 14 myth.

Anyway, I'm thrilled that I may have ovulated. If it is true, then I can actually hold out hope for a pregnancy this month (yes, we were sure to time everything accordingly). If it actually worked this month, then I will actually be able to tell two days before my next AF, if the 18 high temps is to be believed.

It's going to be a long couple of weeks... thankfully I'll be busy and hopefully can keep from dwelling too much.

Right now I'm just thrilled that I may have actually ovulated like a normal person! I never thought it would feel so great to be normal!!

2 comments:

Jenny

I'm so thrilled for you!!!!

I know the tww is crazy-making, but I hope there's some wonderful news for you at the end of it. You deserve this so much.

Unknown

藍天語音視頻聊天室傾城聊語音視頻聊天室AV天堂影院亞洲黃色網3級愛情片666貼圖區列表
免費午夜秀視頻聊天室你懂的真人美女主播無碼a片好看的三級小說推薦0204貼圖區
真人裸聊室成人午夜色情視頻床友約炮網快播成人電影網站綠色激情網百分百貼圖
真愛旅舍聊天室真愛旅舍聊天室破解真愛旅舍刷點性愛三級片免費三級小說性愛貼圖
真愛旅舍聊天室官網真愛旅舍視頻破解清純美女影院快播黃色網站成人性愛我就是要貼圖
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室真愛聊天室操逼愛愛圖片三級情色影片小魔女拍自天堂貼圖片區
免費視頻裸聊網站午夜激情聊天室免費的裸聊qq快播無毒在線影院韓國三級電影嘟嘟貼圖
成人視頻裸聊網站pp5000免費視頻網站AV小次郎影院快播色情電影網址杜蕾斯貼圖區
誰有裸聊的視頻網站皇色在線視頻免費網站日本美女祼體圖片圖色色一級片杜蕾斯貼圖
秀色裸聊免費直播間免費寂寞交友聊天視頻有色的日本美女圖片百分百貼圖區首頁

Post a Comment