CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 31 July 2011

Unlikely

Well, it's CD28, and no sign of AF on her way. By that I mean that I usually get a day or two of spotting prior to AF showing up.

I wish that I could say that that means that I'm pregnant - but I highly doubt it.

This morning's temps dropped to 36.13. I looked back over my previous cycles and a drop to around there seems to happen each month about two days prior to AF. So, I guess we'll see.

I'm trying not to be too disappointed, as my cycle at least is starting to display some normality. Part of me (a very small part) is still holding out hope, but I think that I know that it's very unlikely that I"m pregnant this time.

In about three weeks I see the OB/GYN to see if she can help us along... here's hoping that she doesn't make us try for another six months. I would think that that would be futile, as I"m pretty sure that my problem is that I"m not ovulating.

My biggest concern is that she's just going to tell me to lose weight and that will help. I'll admit it. I'm fat. I'm very overweight. I'm not going to say that I don't eat, that would be like those stick thin models claiming that they can eat whatever they want and never gain a pound. I call bullshit. But I will say this. I don't eat unhealthy. Yes, I have an addiction to chocolate, but otherwise, my diet is very healthy. I started seeing a nutritionist after the hyperplasia was diagnosed and followed a strict diet and exercise routine... and guess what happened.... NOTHING!! I lost 8 lbs and then plateaued. Well, when you have this much to lose, 8 lbs is nothing. It was so frustrating that I quit trying completely and guess what happened... NOTHING. That's right, I gained and lost nothing. So my big fear is that she's going to tell me I can't have a baby because I"m too fat and therefore I need to lose weight. i've talked with my GP and she can't figure out why it's happening.

My money is on sleep eating. :) Who knows.

Anyway, time will tell, but as of right now, the temp drop is telling me that this month was a bust and we'll have to try again. *sigh*