CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 July 2011

Happy Canada Day

I am Canadian! I just had to say it. I love this country - even the harsh winter and bird-sized mosquitos can't chase me away! I just finished watching the fireworks... they were ok, but I love fireworks - even on a small scale.

While yesterday was technically my first day of summer vacation, with grad it didn't feel like it. Today... today seems like the first official day! So, I was awake at 8:30 this morning (that's sleeping in for me), and then by 9:30 was actually sitting there bored contemplating starting planning for next year. Yes, I apparently need a life... or at least a hobby! I decided to houseclean. I'm hosting a party for my grandmother's birthday and my house is a disaster, so I figured that I may as well start to clean. I didn't get much done. Oh well.

So, now in the city to visit friends and family for a few days, and then back to the grind of cleaning the house and getting everything ready to go.

Exciting summer vacation eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment