CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 July 2011

Not going to stress.

So my temp this morning was only 36.3, but I'm choosing not to stress. Here's why...

I got a bad sleep last night. Today is day three of not sleeping in my own bed, and having people in the room above mine stomping around at weird hours - this means that I'm not getting a good sleep at all. So I work up at 7 (two hours too early to chart) and then at 10:30 (1.5 hours later than my chosen time). Both temps were around the same, but I'm choosing to think that they might not be completely correct or reliable for charting. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

The CF has all but dried up at this point, so that's a good sign. Even if my temps are a bit wonky, I'm still pretty convinced that I ovulated... hopefully this one took.

Fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment