CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 25 March 2012

Frustrated

So, again, a negative OPK today. My temps dropped to the lowest it has been this month. The ovarian pain has stopped, and my CM has started to dry up. I'm thinking that either my body didn't ovulate without the trigger, but went through the motions, or it did and the OPK just didn't pick it up. If I did ovulate, we did everything possible to ensure that pregnancy could occur... I guess we'll find out. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the day. All the info says that on Clomid ovulation typically occurs from 7-10 days after the last pill - that would make today the 10th day. Of course, it also says that some people can be outside of that norm and can ovulate a lot later. So, who knows. The EWCM has gone away, so it makes me think that the chance of ovulation still happening is pretty slim.

So frustrated.

9 comments:

Just T

I can completely understand your frustration. I was on clomid for six months and not once did I get a positive on my ovulation tests. Of course when I started clomid I wasn't currently being seen by a RE.

Katie

I never had any results from clomid. Are you being monitored at all?

peg

The first time I was on Clomid I got a pos OPK the day I had the trigger shot - but I'm not doing the shot this month, so maybe my body isn't actually going to release the egg.

peg

I'm not being monitored this month. I'm kind of in a limbo while waiting on biopsy results, so decided to try to do the Clomid on my own without tracking rather than wasting a cycle completely - just in case the biopsy comes back clear. If it comes back bad, then I wouldn't be able to get pregnant anyway (lining issues) but if it is good, then missing this month of trying would really bother me. If it's good and I don't get a BFP this month, we'll be back to being monitored and doing trigger shots next month. I know that the Clomid works because I can feel my ovaries acting up - something that never happens without Clomid. In October, 50 mg of Clomid produced 1 good follicle and several smaller ones - triggered on CD 12 and ovulated on CD 13.

annie

Ok lady, while you wait, go see The Hunger Games! I promise, it will be the same as your Harry Potter experience. You will love it!

Evelyn

And yet your temp is still low. Keep testing I guess.

Jenny

Hmmmm. It sounds like maybe your body was trying to ovulate but it hasn't happened yet. I hope you see a temperature increase this morning!

JustHeather

There was times the OPKs just didn't show positive for me sometimes. The doctors at my IVF clinic said that can happen.. And that even when they tested them at the clinic, with ultrasounds also, that sometimes the OPKs wouldn't show positive, but with the u/s they could verify it.
I hope you ovulated and got the best of it!

Unknown

台灣愛妃視頻網站台灣麗人真人聊天室亞洲黃色小說美腿美女桌面壁紙大全上班族聊天
台灣美女真人愛妃聊天女人聊天室免費真人秀多人視頻97ai蜜桃色小說同志聊天室
台灣愛妃視頻聊天網夫妻真人秀視頻軟件美腿美女黃色性交圖片小說上班族聊天室
台灣愛妃網破解單身女人聊天室免費在線聊天室三級毛片視頻毛片地址yes98影音聊天
台灣愛妃網視頻愛妃網聊天室女人免費視訊聊天室成人性愛圖片成人片免費電影網豆豆聊天
台灣麗人視頻聊天室美女真人秀視頻網上聊天技巧大全日本AV電影種子下載ut聊天室
台灣真人秀視頻女人坊美女視頻聊天室語音聊天網站日本最大成人色情網站聊天交友網
好美眉女人聊天室直播間美女免費裸聊網妹妹聊90後性感美腿美女圖片男同志聊天室
午夜午夜聊天交友聊天室大秀女人祼聊天網站全國最大成人色情圖片美腿美女豆豆聊天室
9158熱舞聊天室熱舞秀聊天室美女熱舞視頻歐美辦公室色情美女圖3D成人影視論壇尋夢聊天

Post a Comment