CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 March 2012

March Photo Challenge - Day 3

Today's prompt - domestic

Ok, so I have a degree in Political Science and my brain works in that sort of way. When I read domestic, I thought "not international". lol. This morning, driving to a curling game I saw the most beautiful big Canada flag flying in the wind - the curves were brilliant and it looked so amazing. And I kept driving. About 10 km down the road I thought "dammit - that would have been perfect for the challenge". So I struggled all day to figure out what to use for domestic and, after looking at some other posts, decided to go with the domestic/home idea.

This picture is about half of the cookbooks that I own. Guess how often I use cookbooks? Hardly ever - I'm kind of a just mess with it until it tastes right type of cook. But I own all of these anyway - a whole shelf. Hell, see that Egg cookbook? I hate eggs - the taste, the smell, the texture, everything about them... and yet I have the cookbook.

4 comments:

Anonymous

I have way too many cookbooks also, especially for someone who next to never cooks.

Evelyn

I'm a collector too. I estimate I have 150. Most I've only looked at the pictures.

Belle

Lol! I really don't like eggs either but choke them down and hope that it might help my body squeak an egg out on its own. So far it is NOT working :)
(www.scrambled-eggs.org)

Anonymous

LOL:) Love the name of your blog BTW...

"Whatever will be will be."

Post a Comment